Updated: May 24, 2021
Inspired - Collection 1
1. Inspired: Kemp Powers, Writing Something Real
Kemp Powers discusses the personal experiences that led him to write a pivotal scene in Soul
2. Inspired: Deanna Marsigliese, The Art of the Pivot
Deanna Marsigliese discusses the character creation process and the artistic detours that come with it.
3. Inspired: Steven Hunter, For That Kid
Steven Hunter describes how his past experiences influenced his SparkShorts film, 'Out'.
4. Inspired: Jessica Heidt, Who Gets All The Lines
Jessica Heidt explains the program she created to improve gender balance in Pixar.
5. Inspired: Dan Scanlon, Where Ideas Come From
Dan Scanlon takes us on a personal journey of inspiration that led to his film, Onward.
Portraits - Collection 2
Cynthia Lusk explains the process of translating a film so that it can be enjoyed around the world.
7. Portraits: Marylou Jaso, Pastry Chef
Marylou Jaso shows us how she creates the culinary treats that help feed the studios's creativity
8. Portraits: Rachelle Federico, Production Assistant
Rachelle Federico gives a behind - the - scenes look at being a Production Assistant for Pixar's Soul
9. Portraits: Barney Jones, Music Editor
Barney Jones explains the importance of music and its impact on a Pixar film.
10. Portraits: Patty Bonfilio, Director of Facility Operations
Patty Bonfilio takes us on a tour of Pixar's campus and reveals some of its hidden gems.
Portraits - Collection 3
11. Foundations: Recipe for a Movie
Find out the ingredients involved in making a Pixar film
12. Foundations: Creating a Character
Learn about the creative process of developing unique Pixar Characters from scratch.
13. Foundations: Through the Lens
Gaze into the craft and impact of camerawork in Pixar films.
14. Foundations: Animation and Acting
Discover the artistry of bringing characters to life through animation.
15. Foundations: Color, Light and Emotion
Get illuminated on the use of light and color and how they evoke emotional connections with viewers.